- Research helpdesk: Rapid-response research service for short desk-based research needs on governance, social development, conflict and humanitarian issues. Over 500 helpdesk reports are available online.
- More extensive literature reviews: A more in-depth research service providing reviews of key literature and expert thinking. More than 25 literature reviews, issue papers and conflict analyses are available online.
- Topic guides: User-friendly guides to the literature on key topics to bring you up to date on the main debates and issues. The guides are produced by our researchers in close collaboration with external experts and practitioners.
- Library: A collection of more than 4500 of the most credible publications available on governance, social development, conflict and humanitarian issues. Brief, policy-oriented summaries of each document are provided, plus links to the full text.
- Professional development reading packs: These e-learning resources provide thought-provoking introductions by international experts to governance, social development, conflict and humanitarian topics and the emerging issues and debates within them. Most packs are accompanied by video presentations.
- Webinars: These accessible events enable discussion with international experts, and are later posted online as videos. They complement the reading packs.
- Email bulletin: A bimonthly digest of key new resources on governance, social development, conflict and humanitarian issues from the GSDRC and beyond.
All of the GSDRC’s research and information services are accessible to any organisation working in international development, including governments, donors, NGOs, consulting firms, and research organisations. The web-based information services are provided free to everyone, while research services operate on a fee-for-service basis. Please contact us using our contact form to discuss your research needs.